Cottage cheese biscuits
Ingredients for "Cottage cheese cookies":
- 400 g of cottage cheese weight;
- 250 g of margarine (cream);
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 0.5 teaspoons of baking powder to the dough.;
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar;
- 550 g flour;
- 100 g of dried apricots or other dried fruit (optional);
- 100 g sugar (for dusting);
- 1 h. Spoon of orange peel (optional).
Recipe "Cottage cheese cookies":
Add the remaining ingredients to the flour, gently waking it through a sieve. Knead a soft dough cottage cheese. Then place the dough in a bowl, cover with a cloth and let it "rest" for 15 minutes.
From Fashion a dough balls the size of a little more than a walnut. Each ball roll in sugar.
Cover the baking baking baking paper and place it on the balls of dough, slightly priplyusnuv them from above. Bake the cookies in the oven at 180 gr.S. about 25 minutes.
Serve cottage cheese biscuits hot or cold tea or coffee.