Casserole cooked zucchini and youngdelicate dough, can be a great family meal. Cook it simply, the vegetables are crushed and filled with a liquid batter on top of all sprinkled with grated cheese, then the dish half an hour goes in the oven and everything is ready! It turns out very tender casserole with young zucchini and crispy cheese crust.
Young squash casserole
Ingredients for "Baked zucchini young":
- 250g of young zucchini squash;
- 1 bulb onion;
- green onion - to taste;
- 70 g mozzarella cheese;
- 20 g parmesan cheese;
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons flour;
- 1 packet of baking powder to the test;
- 200 g low-fat milk;
- 1 tbsp. spoon of olive oil;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- black pepper, salt - to taste.
Recipe for "Baked zucchini young":
Baked zucchini with cheese can be served hot or cold.