Great dessert can be prepared, in whichany time of year, is likely to appeal to you and your loved ones. Homemade pie with cherries and almonds can be prepared from both fresh and frozen berries, so you can feel free to experiment and use the berries to your liking.
Ingredients for "Cake with cherries and almonds Chereshnik":
10-12 servings> 1 kg of cherries or frozen cherries 750g 170 g and 70 g of sugar 1 tbsp. l. starch 15 g cinnamon 100 g butter 25 g almond flakes 65g unsalted crackersFor the pistachio paste: > 100 g of purified pistachios or 150 g of crude 30 mL of refined vegetable oil 25 g of sugar cane
The recipe for "Cake with cherries and almonds Chereshnik":
Preparation of cake with cherries and almonds
1. cherries cleared of stones. Or defrost cherry. Leave a little for decoration.
2. Do pistachio paste. Preheat oven to 160 ° C. Pistachio warm in the oven for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. To give to cool completely, blender grind nuts with sugar, periodically pouring vegetable oil. The paste should be prepared as a liquid sour cream.
4. Starch diluted with cold water. In a saucepan put the berries and most of the sugar. When boiling, add the starch. Give filling thicken. Remove from heat and add cinnamon.
5. Butter with sugar until it turns white. Crackers crumbled and combine with butter. Add almond flakes and stir gently with a spoon, taking care that they do not break.
6. In shallow tins or one big form put a cherry, then topped with flakes of almond crumbs.
7. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Bake chereshnik 7 minutes, until golden brown.
8.Sverhu pour the pistachio paste and decorate with fresh cherries. The remaining cherries with pasta and can be submitted as a separate dessert for tea. Bon Appetit!