You can cook fish cutlets in the oven is notentirely conventional manner. We traditionally chops served with boiled potatoes or potato purée. The following recipe is offering to combine the fish and potatoes into cutlets. Is a beautiful, appetizing fried fish and potato rolls, served with tomato-cream sauce or sweet chili sauce.
Fish cakes of salmon with mashed potatoes in the oven
Ingredients for "Fish cakes of salmon with mashed potatoes in the oven":
- 900 g of potatoes (peeled and chopped);
- 900g salmon fillets;
- 20 g of melted butter;
- bundle of finely chopped dill;
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of sunflower oil;
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons flour;
- 2 eggs;
- 150 grams of bread crumbs;
- salt and black pepper - to taste.
Recipe "Fish cakes of salmon with mashed potatoes in the oven":
Serve the fishcakes, sprinkle them with herbs and add the tomato-cream sauce, ketchup or sweet chili sauce.