Bread pudding - a dish that is cooked veryquickly, even though from a very simple products. And what could be better than a light pudding with a cup of coffee for breakfast? Prepare the bread pudding (recipe from Jamie Oliver, the world-famous British chef), and you'll always know what to do with stale bread or baguette. And experiment with the recipe, adding a variety of dried fruits, nuts can be as your heart desires.
Bread pudding with raisins
Ingredients for "Bread pudding with raisins":
- 300 g of stale bread or a loaf;
- 30 g of butter or margarine;
- 4 chicken eggs;
- 2 cups of milk;
- half a cup of raisins;
- 3/4 cup sugar;
- . 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar;
- 1 h. Spoon of cinnamon.
The recipe for "Bread pudding with raisins":
- Raisins pour warm water and let it sit for 20 minutes and then strain it with a towel or paper towel to get rid of excess moisture.
- Select shape for baking the pudding. It can be either round or square, as long as it was deep, with high sides.
- Stale white bread or loaf cut into small pieces (I - triangular) and place in a form for pudding.
- Butter (or margarine), heat over low heat until it melts, but in no case do not bring to a boil.
- Pour the melted butter into a mold lined with pieces of bread or loaf.
- Sprinkle raisins previously prepared.
- In a separate container, whisk until smooth eggs with milk, add sugar, vanilla sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour the finished mixture of egg bread, laid out in the form, and gently push it with a fork, so that the liquid soaked the pieces.
- Put the form in the preheated oven and bake for about 25-30 minutes at 180 gr.S.
- To check whether the pudding is ready, press lightly on the surface. It should be resilient.
- All! Bread pudding is ready! Serve with a cup of coffee.
Like the recipe for bread pudding? Share with your friends on social networks!