test recipes and fillings for pies
1. Before you start cooking the dough for pies in the oven, you need a little warm milk, it should be 30-40 ° C, that is a little warm.
2. In the milk, add salt, sugar, melted margarine, egg, sour cream.
3. Sift flour and mix with yeast.
4. The mixture of milk add the flour and gradually kneading dough with hands. Then, pour the vegetable oil and knead the dough until it is smooth and clean hands.
5. The dough in the bowl, cover with a clean cotton towel and put in a warm place.
6. After 15 minutes, look at the dough, it rises, you need it again a little mash the dough a little settled, and cover again.
7. After another 30-35 minutes, the dough should rise about 4 times.
8. nip off from the ball of dough the size of a ping-pong table and put on a tray of 35 balls. Cover with a towel so they do not zavetrilis.
9. Roll out each ball, put the stuffing inside and reliably close up the edge.
10. Prepare two large baking sheet, lay a paper for baking them. Pies lay out on a baking sheet, cover with a towel and be sure to let stand for 5-7 minutes to make the dough a little more came. Otherwise, in the oven, they can be developed.
11. Good heat the oven. Mix the milk, cream and eggs for lubrication, a brush to spread the patties and bake them 20 minutes at 170 ° C.
Patties with apples and cranberries
1. Apples cut into medium dice.
2. In a heated pan, making a small fire, pour the sugar, when it begins to brown, add the apples and mix well.
3. Cook for another 5-7 minutes, then add the butter, stir, remove from heat and add the cranberries, allow to cool. The filling is ready.
Patties with halibut
1. Halibut fillet cut into small pieces of 1x2 cm and put in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
2. The portion of dough put 4-5 slices of fish cake blind on both sides, leaving the middle open.
3. Butter cut into 20 pieces. Place the cakes in the oven, and 4 minutes before the end of the baking time in the middle to put on a piece of butter.
Patties with cabbage in the oven
1. Eggs boiled hard-boiled, dipped in cold water, so they are cool and better cleaned from the shell.
2. Cabbage cut into small checkered, fry in clarified butter until golden brown, let cool.
3. Eggs finely chopped, mixed with cabbage and salt.
Pies can be cooked with any filling: meat, fish, potatoes and cheese.
Serve patties slightly cooled down with juice or broth. Bon Appetit!