Beef braised in the oven with oregano and redwine - a hot Turkish cuisine, really hot from the pepper, winter and satisfying. The stew is very tasty when you apply it, sprinkled with grated cheese with warm bread and butter. The hassle with a little dish: for Sunday lunch, and for dinner on weekdays suited beef, baked in the oven.
Beef baked in the oven with oregano and red wine
Ingredients for "beef, oven-baked with oregano and red wine":
- 700-800 g pulp beef;
- 500 g thin long sweet carrot (suitable grade of "Vesta", "Victoria", "Anastasia" and others.);
- 6-7 celery stalks (no leaves);
- 300-400 g of green beans;
- 1 large onion;
- 2 large cloves of garlic;
- 1 small hot pepper (jalapeno mlzhno);
- 3 medium tomatoes;
- 3-5 medium sized potatoes;
- 500 ml beef broth;
- 1 cup of red wine;
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil;
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano;
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper;
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley;
- 3 bay leaves;
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt (or salt to taste);
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (for serving).
Recipe "Beef baked in the oven with oregano and red wine":
Prepare the vegetables: blanch the tomatoes, peel and finely chop. Carrot and onion peel and cut into large pieces, if you have a small carrot, you can just leave it entirely. Celery and green beans cut too large, and hot pepper and garlic - finely. As for the potatoes, the last time I did not brush my potatoes - my only carefully and remove the eyes. If you are not used to do so, then you peel the potatoes and cut into large pieces.
All of the vegetables are put in a pot andpour broth and red wine. Then add salt, dried herbs and spices. Mix all ingredients in a saucepan and set aside, so that they slightly marinated in while you cook the meat.
Heat a frying pan over medium heat and addolive oil. Put in a pan chopped into small pieces (about 3h4sm) beef and a little sprinkle it with pepper. Meat cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, so as to be browned on both sides.
Then add the beef to the pan with the vegetables (including olive oil and meat juice, which was formed in the pan).