Despite the fact that the liver has always been consideredby-product, because of its taste, the dishes from the liver can compete with any meat delicacies. Veal liver with sour cream sauce and mushrooms - very tender and very flavorful dish that will decorate any holiday table.
Ingredients for "Beef liver with mushrooms and truffle sauce":
Serves 2 >500g veal liver80 g oyster mushrooms1 onion 1 clove of garlic 250 ml of 33% cream 2st. l sour cream 20% 2 sprigs of parsley for decorationtruffle oil salt pepperOlive oil for frying
Recipe "Beef liver with mushrooms and truffle sauce":
Recipe: Veal liver with sauce
1. Oyster disassembled into individual mushrooms, cut off the solid base of the legs, large cut in half - you can use mushrooms. Finely chopped garlic, onions thin half-rings.
2. Clean the liver, capturing and stocking pulling hard film. Also cut the large blood vessels inside the tube.
3. The liver cut into large chunks and you can start to cook!
4. Onions lightly fried in olive oil, it is important that he was the first.
5. Top with the liver, prevent. Season with salt and pepper.
6. When the onions are golden and liver, throw the mushrooms, stir again.
7. Then add the garlic, give him fry. Pour 1/2 cup of water or broth, a little put out to the liver. After 2 minutes, stir and cook for another 2 minutes.
8. Then pour the cream, boil 7 minutes, until thickened.
9. When it comes to a boil again, put the sour cream, sour needed. Stir, taste for salt, sprinkle with truffle oil, sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Calf's liver with sauce is very well suited to garnish of boiled potatoes and salad with fresh vegetables. Bon Appetit!