Chicken cutlets in the oven for sure many did. However, in order to diversify the usual dish, just enough to add an unusual sauce. Thanks vinegar, tomato sauce is obtained with a gentle acidity. Classics of the genre - spaghetti or mashed potatoes, accompanied by a meat dish called chicken patties in the oven.
Meatballs in tomato sauce, baked in the oven
Ingredients for "meatballs in tomato sauce, baked in the oven":
For the meatballs:
- 550 g minced chicken (or pork can be svinogovyazhego);
- 150 grams of bread crumbs;
- 1 large onion;
- 2 chicken eggs,
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- dried thyme;
- salt, pepper, seasoning for stuffing - to taste;
- vegetable oil.
For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste;
- 1.5 cups of water;
- 1 large tomato;
- half a teaspoon of wine vinegar;
- 2 tablespoons sunflower (olive) oil;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar;
- 100-150 g of grated cheese.
The recipe "meatballs in tomato sauce, baked in the oven":
Now prepare the sauce. To do this, mix the olive oil, tomato paste, grated grated tomatoes, sugar and vinegar.
Serve hot, adding a side dish and garnish with sprigs of parsley.