Roast in a pot in the oven dish ancientlypopular. Contrary to popular belief, cooked in a clay pot dish is as easy as in the usual pan or skillet. Many people do not like to cook the liver, because the meat is not rare out dryish. But the liver with mushrooms in tomato gravy, baked in a pot, it turns out very flavorful and tender, but because of the sour cream and butter and more nourishing, fat and nutritious. We offer you a pot roast in the oven.
The liver with mushrooms
Ingredients for "liver with mushrooms":
- 1 kg liver (chicken, beef, pork, turkey);
- 200-250 g of fatty cream (optionally can be replaced with cream);
- 2 large onions;
- 200-300 grams of mushrooms (best mushrooms);
- 2 hours tablespoons of brown sugar (can be white).;
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of tomato paste (or a salad borscht);
- 50 g butter;
- 0.5 cups of white flour;
- salt, spices, black pepper - to taste.
Recipe "liver with mushrooms":
Onions clean from the husk, cut into half rings. Mushrooms wash, cut into large pieces, and fry in a skillet in butter with onions until soft.
Place the liver, onions and mushrooms in pots. Mix 0.5 cups of water, 0.5 cups of sour cream and 2 tbsp. tablespoons of tomato paste and pour the liquid sauce to pot. Close the lid pots, place in oven and cook until tender for 25 minutes at a temperature of 200 gr.S.
Serve in the pot with crusty bread, fresh vegetables and tomato juice!