Tender and juicy succulent chicken cutlets are preparedvery fast and very simple. They can be served with any side dish, every time reveals the taste made in different ways. A simple and affordable recipe for meatballs minced chicken will help to diversify your daily menu.
Ingredients for "Chicken cutlets with mushroom sauce":
On 18 meatballs > 3 kg of chicken thighs (boned and cleaned from the skin) or 1.3 kg chicken thighs fillet 150 g bacon 2 medium onions 1/2 cup cream 33% sea salt freshly ground pepper Vegetable oil for fryingFor the sauce of mushrooms: > 500 grams of fresh mushrooms (cut) 1 cup cream 33% 1lukovitsa (chopped) 5 cloves of garlic salt pepper vegetable oil
The recipe for "Chicken cutlets with mushroom sauce":
Recipe juicy burgers minced chicken
1. Coarsely chop the onion and fry well. Allow to cool.
2. Meat with chicken thighs, bacon, onion twice through a meat grinder to grind well.
3. Then hands knead, pour cream salt and pepper and leave to rest for half an hour to beef thoroughly grasped.
4. Now, moisten your hands with water to minced meat will not stick to stick and cutlets.
5. Fry them until golden brown on both sides, and send in the oven, preheated to 180-200 ° C for 10 minutes. It will taste better.
6. To check availability, can be pierced, juice ready cutlets will be transparent.
Sauce for chicken cutlets
Preheat a frying pan with vegetable oil, throw the onion and garlic, then mushrooms and fry everything well. Grind the blender and voila!
Cutlets ready to be served with sauteed vegetables or boiled or fried potatoes. Bon Appetit!