How to cook carp in the oven? Baked carp - a delicious fish dish, suitable for a family home dinner. Carp is a large freshwater fish resembling a carp. Meat from wild carp juicy, dense, and the bones are not a lot, so it's great for roasting with potatoes and other vegetables. To make this recipe you will need seasoning "liquid smoke", which will give a flavor of the dish delicacy prepared on this fire.
Carp baked with new potatoes
Ingredients for "Carp baked with new potatoes":
- 600 g carp fillets (or whole fish);
- 500g new potatoes;
- seasoning "liquid smoke";
- salt, black pepper - to taste;
- lemon juice;
- 50-60 grams of butter;
- bunch of fresh herbs (dill and parsley);
- 3-4 tablespoons. tablespoons of mayonnaise.
Recipe "Carp baked with new potatoes":