Fillet of cod in the oven turns out tender and tastydue to unusual sauce. Fish in the mayonnaise and sour marinade with the addition of mustard - a gourmet meal in just half an hour! Nothing could be more appropriate for a white wine on the festive table, and fragrant than spicy fish baked in the oven.
Cod baked with sour cream and mayonnaise sauce
Ingredients for a "Cod baked with sour cream and mayonnaise sauce":
- 450 g cod fillets;
- a little lemon or lime juice;
- 30 g butter;
- 2 tbsp. olive oil;
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise;
- 3 tbsp. sour cream (homemade is best);
- 1 tbsp. spoon mustard powder (mustard seeds can be);
- salt, pepper and spices for fish - to taste.
Recipe "cod baked with sour cream and mayonnaise sauce":
Pour on top of the fish sauce of sour cream, mustard and mayonnaise and send in the oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cod will not be easily pierced with a fork.
Serve accompanied by a side dish of canned or fresh vegetables and white table wine.