Recipe of fish baked in oven marinatedwhite wine - one of my anyone. With this sauce, you can turn any, even the most ordinary, fish dish in the culinary masterpiece. To prepare this recipe is better to have the oven with top and side heating elements (the crust turns a zazharistoy) and the pan with deep sides. Parmesan can be replaced by any other hard cheese, it will not be harmed fish recipe, baked in the oven under the marinade.
Fish baked in the oven with white wine sauce
Ingredients for "Fish baked in the oven with white wine sauce":
- 1 kg fish fillets (ideal trout, salmon, tilapia);
- ground black pepper, coriander, fennel seeds, sage - to taste;
- juice of 2 lemons;
- 50-70 ml of dry white wine;
- . 1 teaspoon salt;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 100 g grated Parmesan cheese (can be another hard cheese);
- 1-2 tbsp. tablespoons mustard (mustard powder);
- 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil.
Recipe "fish baked in the oven with white wine sauce":
In raising the oven grill to the highestposition, turn on the heating element to the maximum. Bake until the fish until cooked (should appear flush). Depending on the thickness of the pieces of fish on the preparation of this dish can go from 12 to 18 minutes. Serve the fish with your favorite side dish.