Recipe: Fish in the oven - it is extremely simple andtasty dish that always works flawlessly. Prepare this recipe can be almost any marine fish, and simple vegetables perfectly complement the taste of creamy sauce. Excellent with rice, potatoes and salad, this is not complicated, but at the same time very elegant recipe for the fish in the oven.
Fish with vegetables in cream sauce in the oven
Ingredients for "Fish with vegetables in cream sauce in the oven":
- 1 zucchini;
- 1-2 tbsp. tablespoons anise (can be both) of liquor;
- 500 g of sea fish (flounder, salmon, butterfish, halibut, herring, salmon or cod);
- 1 large onion;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- 250ml whipping cream;
- 2-3 tbsp. tablespoons ketchup;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of olive (sunflower possible) oil;
- 1 bunch of fresh dill;
- salt, pepper and spices for fish - to taste;
- 50 g of grated cheese on a grater (preferably Russian or Parmesan).
Recipe "Fish with vegetables in cream sauce in the oven":
Fry the vegetables in the pan in a little vegetable oil and add to them a couple of cloves of minced garlic.
The shape of the baking Put half roasted vegetables, lay them on top of the fish. This season with salt and spices. Top "close" the fish remains zucchini with onion and garlic.
Now prepare the sauce. To do this, mix the cream, ketchup and anise liqueur. Add grated cheese, finely chopped dill and a little salt and pepper. Pour the fish sauce for vegetables and send bake in the oven for half an hour at a temperature of 200 gr.S.