Despite the fact that the perch under Polish sauce -recipe came to us from Poland, this dish is very well caught in Russian and Ukrainian cuisine, and has long been considered to be national. The sauce is obtained so hearty that the fish can be served without garnish. If you stay a little walleye, it can be used as a standalone snack or for making at least a delicious salad.
Ingredients for "Pike in Polish":
On 3 servings >600 g pike-perch fillet 300g new potatoes 150 grams spinach 1 boiled egg 1 clove of garlic, choppedghee for fryingFor the sauce: >2 raw egg yolks 130 g butter juice of 1/3 lemon 3 sprigs of dill salt pepper
Recipe "Sudak in Polish":
Recipe walleye in Polish
1. Cut the fillet into portions. Spinach wash, cut off the stems. Boil the potatoes in their skins. Make a water bath: a pot of water boil, put another top bowl so that its bottom is dry, and only a couple. Boiling should not be rough, otherwise it will be an omelet.
2. In the 2 egg yolks to add a little cold water, put in a water bath and immediately begin to add the butter bit by bit, stirring constantly with a whisk.
3. Once the butter has melted, remove the pan from the water bath, add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
4. Heat the pan, put the fish, splash a little water and cook over low heat, covered for 5-7 minutes. At this time, reheat another pan.
5. Ready potato fry until golden brown in melted butter. Then add the chopped garlic. Then a spinach, salt, pepper, remove from heat israzu.
6. Put everything in a bowl, pour over the fish on top of "Polish" sauce, rub the egg and sprinkle with chopped dill.
Pike with sauce can be served without garnish. Bon Appetit!