Fillet of fish in the oven, cooked in ourrecipe - an unusual dish, if only because it marinade for preparing for it with the addition of balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, mustard and even white wine. If you set out to capture the imagination of invited guests at a dinner party - post on the fish fillets in the oven table.
Salmon fillets in the oven under the balsamic sauce
Ingredients for "Salmon in the oven under the balsamic sauce":
- 6 slices of salmon fillet (at 130-150 g);
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon chopped oregano;
- a little olive oil;
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped;
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of white wine;
- 1 tbsp. spoon of honey;
- 60 ml of balsamic vinegar (one-third cup);
- 2 tbsp. spoon of mustard (suitable mustard powder);
- ground black pepper, spices to the fish and salt - to taste;
- a little sesame seeds and green onions - for decoration.
The recipe for "Salmon in the oven under the balsamic sauce":
Prepare the sauce. Put a small metal bowl or a pan on the stove. On medium heat, warm the olive oil in it; Add minced garlic and cook until soft, about 2-3 minutes.
Now add in a pot of white wine,balsamic vinegar, honey bee, mustard, spices and salt. Simmer, without closing the lid all the ingredients for 3 minutes, until the mixture starts to thicken. Now you can remove from the heat and add the oregano to the sauce.
Sliced Salmon, pre-washed and salted, spread on prepared baking. Top fish fillets pour balsamic mixture.
Bake the dish in the oven for about 12 - 15 minutes,while salmon will not be easily separated when pressed with a fork. At the end of cooking carefully Put the pieces of fish on a platter, sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.