Perch in foil baked in the oven - one ofinteresting options baking fish fillets. You can stuff the whole fish with a mixture of your favorite seafood, and you can put the mixture on top of the fish. Cocktail of seafood perfectly complements the taste of a dish, titled snapper in foil baked in the oven.
Sea bass stuffed with seafood
Ingredients for "Sea bass stuffed with seafood":
- 6 pieces of sea bass fillets (fit a large grouper, dory or snapper);
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons butter;
- Article 5-6. tablespoons breadcrumbs (you can mix different bread);
- 40-50 g of chopped green onions;
- 1 sprig of chopped celery;
- 1-2 cloves of minced garlic;
- 100-150 g boiled shrimp cleaned-;
- 100 g of boiled crab meat;
- fresh parsley, salt, ground black pepper - to taste.
Recipe "Sea bass stuffed with seafood":
Cut a piece of aluminum foil toIt has turned out a large rectangle and Cover the baking them. Fish Wash and pat dry. Stuff mixture of whole fish or seafood lay out pieces of fillets on the foil, and pour over the filling slide. Wrap the edges of the foil, "wrapping" dish.
Bake the fish for 20 minutes or until it is easily pierced with a fork.