If you want to cook a holiday meal withunusual taste and amazing flavor, but do not spend a lot of time and effort - our recipe for you. Salmon and so in itself is very tasty, but if before baking it marinate in sweet and sour marinade of honey, lemon juice, soy sauce and seasonings - a dish takes on new flavors, which are able to amaze even the most sophisticated gourmet.
Red fish in lemon-honey marinade
Ingredients for a "Red fish in lemon-honey marinade":
- 400 g salmon (can be another red fish);
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon sesame seeds (optional);
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons soy sauce;
- 1 tbsp. spoon of honey;
- 1 tbsp. spoon of lemon juice;
- 1 tbsp. spoon vegetable oil;
- salt, black pepper, seasoning for fish - to taste.
Recipe "Red fish in lemon-honey marinade":
Serve with any side dish.