Spring is the time to prepare meals vitamin. Sorrel soup with chicken - very light, but very satisfying and useful cooking hot lunch option. This soup is cooked very quickly, and most importantly - easy to cook enough chicken broth to add vegetables.
Ingredients for "sorrel soup":
For 6 servings >2 kg chicken 3 liters of water 1/2 medium onion 1/2 carrot 500 g of sorrel 3-4 medium potatoes 6 freshest eggs (boiled) 1 lemon sea salt black pepper cream supply
Recipe "Sorrel soup":
Oxalic soup recipe
1. The cold water and put the chicken to put on a big fire.
Heat a dry frying pan, cut in half the onions and carrots, sear on both sides and put it in the pan with the chicken.
2. On high heat bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for an hour, removing the foam.
3. While the soup cooks, go, wash and chop sorrel, peel and cut potatoes into large cubes. Strain the broth, removing the chicken and put it back on the fire. Give the bird to cool and remove the meat.
4. Potatoes throw in boiling broth. When the potatoes are cooked, add the chicken and half of sorrel.
Season with salt and pepper. Squeeze the lemon juice into the soup, adjusting the acid to taste and remove from heat.
5. Sorrel Soup pour into bowls.
Each put the remaining sorrel, half the eggs and, of course, sour cream. Bon Appetit!