Mushroom soup with dried mushrooms cooked enoughquickly if the pre-soak the mushrooms in cold water. Mushroom soup with white mushrooms gives a very nourishing, hearty and very tasty, not for nothing white fungus has always been considered the most valuable and serve only on major holidays.
Ingredients for "White mushroom soup with wheat":
At 7-8 servings > 200 g white mushrooms, fresh or frozen 60 g of dried mushrooms 50 g bulgur 2.5 liters of water 130 g celery root 100 g of parsnip 130 g of carrots 130 g onion 1 bunch of parsley 5 cloves of garlic 2 bay leaves 5 peas allspice 5 peas of black pepper 1ch.l. salt ghee for frying
Recipe "White mushroom soup with wheat":
White mushroom soup
1. Rinse dried mushrooms in cold water from the sand, and all the extra parts like needles. Put into a small bowl, pour 0.5 liters of warm water and infuse for 30 minutes, until the mushrooms are tender.
2. Carrots, celery, parsnip and onion cut into medium-sized cubes.
3. Carefully remove the mushrooms from the water and cut as much like a soup. Mushroom infusion mixed with the remaining 2 liters of water, throw back the mushrooms and cook over low heat for 25 minutes.
4. Preheat the frying pan and fry in the clarified butter until golden brown all the vegetables, adding in the following order: first the carrots, then onions, then celery and parsnip last.
5. Fresh or frozen mushrooms to clean, cut off all the excess and cut for soup.
6. When the broth boils, add bulgur and throw sliced white mushrooms. Cook for another 15 minutes and add salt, bay leaf and peppercorns.
7. If the bulgur is ready, add the sauteed vegetables, bring to a boil and remove from heat.
2. Chop the garlic and put half into the soup. Let stand for at least an hour to the soup soaked flavors and become more dense.
9. Chop the parsley, as finely as possible. White mushroom soup served hot, sprinkled with herbs and garlic, and separately on the table to put sour cream and brown bread. Bon Appetit!