Within a few minutes you can preparea wonderful side dish that can be submitted as a separate dish, and if you wish. Buckwheat porridge with mushrooms - very simple and quick way to cook easy, but quite satisfying meal. This recipe - a great way to diversify your daily menu.
Ingredients for "Buckwheat porridge with mushrooms":
On 8 servings>400 g buckwheat250 g frozen ceps250 g mushrooms 2 sprigs thyme4st.l. truffle oil100g parmesan50 g butter 2 medium onionsolive oilsaltpepper
Recipe "Buckwheat porridge with mushrooms":
Cooking buckwheat porridge with butter
1. Rinse well with buckwheat. You can pour cereal with water. All that should be thrown out, will emerge.
2. Put buckwheat on fire. To buckwheat turned out crumbly, water should be poured on two fingers above the level of cereals. Bring to a boil, add salt and simmer until all the water is absorbed.
3. While buckwheat is cooked, peel and chop the mushrooms, chop onion. Fry white mushrooms until golden brown for 7-10 minutes, season with salt and pepper, add the thyme, lay. Throw mushrooms, cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Saute the onion until transparent, to connect with mushrooms and buckwheat. Add the grated cheese and butter, remove from heat and mix well.
5. Arrange on plates, drizzle with truffle oil on top again rubbed cheese.
Buckwheat porridge with butter is good with fresh herbs and salad. Bon Appetit!