Baked Breaded Asparagus - a greatvegetable snack that will fit to any dish of meat or fish. This delicacy is prepared in just 10 minutes! Asparagus turns out very tender, soft and juicy. Breading flour, beaten eggs, condiments and crackers evenly cover the asparagus, making it crispy and crunchy. This dish can be cooked at a family dinner and serve with fried salmon in the oven and the potatoes. And the taste of baked asparagus perfectly complements the cream sauce, the recipe of which is attached.
Crispy asparagus, baked breaded
Ingredients for "Crispy asparagus, baked breaded":
- 1 bunch asparagus (200-300 g);
- 100 grams of bread crumbs;
- salt and spices - to taste;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of water;
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons flour;
- 100 g sour cream;
- 1 tbsp. spoon of lemon juice;
- bunch of fresh parsley and dill;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons ketchup;
- 1 h. Spoon of grated lemon peel.
Recipe "Crispy asparagus, baked breaded":