Pepper, baked in the oven, not necessarilystuffed with rice and meat. Let's prepare a kind of baked bean salad in the "saucers" of peppers - in each half pepper put useful and tasty vegetables to the summer season to accumulate more vitamins C and E (pepper), as well as many trace elements (beans and corn), such such as molybdenum, which aids in detoxification. In general, we try to lose weight and eat healthy food, while in the yard and summer vegetables on the market in abundance.
Stuffed yellow pepper with beans and corn
Ingredients for "stuffed yellow peppers with beans and corn":
- 2 sweet yellow peppers (about 200 g);
- 250 grams of canned beans (drained);
- 3 tablespoons canned corn;
- 1 stalk of green onion;
- 1 stalk lemon balm (can substitute dill);
- half a small lemon or lime;
- 5 tablespoons of vegetable broth (or water);
- 1 tablespoon olive oil;
- salt and black pepper - to taste;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- a little low-fat sour cream for serving.
Recipe "Stuffed yellow pepper with beans and corn":
Bake in a preheated to 180 oC oven for 15-20 minutes. Serve immediately with a spoon of sour cream.