How to cook frozen brusselcabbage, to get a light, diet, vegetarian meal? Brussels sprouts with mushrooms and onions, baked in sauce, a great option for a full-fledged separate dish, and garnish for meat, fish, porridge, pasta or baked potatoes. You can use fresh or frozen head of Brussels sprouts, as well as any herbs and spices. And if you want to vary the recipe, add to the vegetables a couple of tablespoons of sour cream, heavy cream, grated cheese on a grater, or tomato paste.
Brussels sprouts with mushrooms and onions
Ingredients for "Brussels sprouts with mushrooms and onions":
- 1.5 kg of Brussels sprouts (fresh or frozen);
- 500 g button mushrooms;
- 2 onions;
- 1,5-2 Art. tablespoons flour;
- 3-4 cloves of garlic;
- 500 ml of water or vegetable broth;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of lemon juice;
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons vegetable oil;
- ground black pepper - to taste;
- salt - to taste.
Recipe "Brussels sprouts with mushrooms and onions":